Following Norvik Banka’s development in its new capacity, the Bank’s shareholders made a decision on considerable contribution to the Bank’s capital. 69 638 784 EUR have been invested in Norvik Banka’s equity capital by Norvik Banka’s major shareholder, Chairman of the Bank’s Council Grigory Guselnikov.
Norvik Banka’s paid-in equity capital upon increase thereof amounts to 123 101 368 EUR.
„Contribution to the Bank’s capital is a logical next step to the development of Norvik Banka we launched this year. We have set quite an ambitious goal – to become one of the most technologically developed universal banks in Northern Europe – and made a few steps to achieve it: modern brand and web page have been created, our new mobile application will soon be supplemented by a new version of the mobile bank, together with Tele2 we have developed a unique product for the Latvian market – Norvik SIM, we will also start renovating our branch network this year. Norvik Banka is already noticeable on the Latvian market and will be getting even more noticeable,” said Oliver Bramwell, Chairman of the Board at Norvik Banka.
In 2015, a new innovatory office of Norvik Banka is to be opened. The office will demonstrate the latest achievements and solutions the Bank has in customer servicing and product development. Additionally, by the end of 2015 Norvik Banka will update the design of its branches and service centres – the design will be uniform and have new colours and new design concept; additionally, a new uniform will be introduced for the Bank’s employees. One more novelty to appear in 2015 in the branches, on the streets and in shops is Norvik Banka’s ATMs.
Norvik Banka in Latvia:
- The biggest bank in Latvia by the number of customer service centres: 78 branches and settlement groups
- The first bank in Latvia to launch a product together with a mobile operator – Norvik SIM (offered together with Tele2)
- The 5th biggest bank by the number of customers: 86 526 customers (7734 legal persons; 78 792 natural persons)
- The 6th biggest bank by the number of internet bank users: 23 297 users
- The 8th biggest bank by the asset amount: 855 m EUR (+3.7% in contrast to 30.06.2013)
- The 8th biggest bank by the deposit amount: 742 m EUR (+7% in contrast to 30.06.2013)
Data as of 30 June 2014.
Source: Association of Commercial Banks of Latvia (www.bankasoc.lv)