Herewith we inform you that changes in the General Provisions for Transactions (hereafter - GPT) of AS Norvik Banka will take effect as of 21 June 2018.
The most significant changes:
- GPT have been supplemented with the General Regulations for Processing of the Clients’ Data laying down the legal relationship between the Bank and you, as our customers, with regard to legality of processing and protection of personal data. These provisions have been prepared in line with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (known as GDPR) of the European Union;
- the provisions of various services that until now were governed by separate documents, namely - Basic Account Provisions, Provisions for Citizen’s Card, Provisions for Renting a Safe, Provisions for Collective Rent of the Safe, Provisions for Consumer Loans, Provisions for Utility Payment Commission Prepayment Card, Provisions for Gift Card and Provisions for Currency Purchase and Sale are incorporated into GPT;
- GPT’s Provisions for Settlement Accounts have been supplemented with conditions for receiving the settlement card by post (the bank will inform separately on introduction of this service);
- GPT’s Provisions for Remote Access to the Account have been supplemented with an option to apply for InfoLINE service not only by contacting the Bank’s specialist by 24/7 line, but also at the customer service centres;
- changes have been made also in the GPT’s General Part by specifying terms for keeping of funds in other currencies.
Other changes concern mostly GPT design (Provisions for Banking Services are singled out from the body of the GPT text and from now on will be displayed as separate annexes) and insignificant changes to the contents.
Please be informed, that currently GTP are published on the Bank’s home page on the Internet www.norvik.eu in Latvian only. In the nearest future, for the convenience of our customers, GTP will be translated and published also in English and Russian.
Please get acquainted with the wording of GPT’s General Part, the Bank’s General Provisions for Processing of the Clients’ Data and GPT’s Provisions for Banking Services.
Should you have any questions or require more information, you are welcome to contact us by sending a notification via the Internet bank or by telephone (+371) 67041100.