Announcement on the sale through competitive bidding of the real estate located in Riga, 21; 21a; 21b; 21c; 21d, 21e E.Birznieka Upīša Street, owned by PNB Banka, SIA “BU21”, SIA “BU21 Fitness” – a PNB Banka group company
The insolvency process administrator of the insolvent AS PNB Banka, registration No 40003072918 (hereinafter – “the Bank”), Vigo Krastiņš, and SIA “BU21” registration No.50203184081, SIA “BU21 Fitness”, registration No. 40203183972 (herinafter – “SIA “BU21” and SIA “BU21 Fitness””), in cooperation with SIA Latio, registration No 41703000843 (hereinafter – “Latio”), hereby announce the sale in a voluntary competitive bidding of the real estate owned by PNB Bank, “SIA “BU21” un SIA “BU21 Fitness” , located in Riga, 21; 21a; 21b; 21c; 21d, 21e E.Birznieka Upīša Street , cadastral No 01000300167, 01000302008; 01005300007, 01005300044 (hereinafter – “the Real Estate”).
The Real Estate consists of:
• Cad. No. 01000300167– land plot in area of 2838m2 under the buildings 21, 21b E. Birznieka Upīša street;
• Cad. No. 01000302008 land plot in area 4016m2 under the buildings 21a, 21c, 21e, 21d E.Birznieka Upīša street;
• Cad. No. 01005300007 – three buildings 21, 21a un 21c E.Birznieka Upīša street, which are used as a bank’s premises;
• Cad. No. 01005300044 – buildings 21d and 21e E.Birznieka Upīša street – two buildings which are used as a fitness and sport club premises.
The appraised value and starting price of the Real Estate – EUR 10 500 000
The competitive bidding price is exempt from the value added tax.
Movable properties not included in price.
Application deadline – 30.09.2021, 05:00 PM.
To arrange for examination of the Real Estate and find out more information about it, please call Latio at +371 67032300 on business days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Information on applying for the competitive bidding, the competitive bidding procedure, conditions for closing transactions and other relevant information is provided in the competitive bidding regulations (hereinafter – “the Regulations”) available free of charge on the Bank’s website https://pnbbanka.eu/en/auction or Latio’s website https://izsoles.latio.lv/. For more information on the Regulations please call +371 29415520.
All persons willing to participate in the competitive bidding should complete the following:
- by 30 September 2021, 05:00 PM, attend an on-site identification at the Bank’s office, submit the application form filled out in compliance with the Regulations, as well as all other documents indicated therein;
- by 30 September 2021, 11:59 PM, transfer the participation fee of EUR 121, incl. VAT – EUR 21, to PBN bank’s account No LV96BLIB1001005254002, AS "Baltic International Bank".
The application for participation in the competitive bidding and the documents attached thereto shall be submitted at the Bank’s office in Riga, 15-2 Elizabetes Street (Latvian: Elizabetes iela 15-2), on business days from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, or sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of an electronic document duly signed with a secure electronic signature and containing a time stamp.